I was tagged by Jaggins at Vive Virtual for a rather skimpy blog meme.
The alleged rules
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog. (done)
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird. (below)
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (7 is too many, not going to happen)
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter. (I’ll look into it)
The Purported Facts
- I am not good at following rules
- Kilgore Trout is not my real name, but my family motto is “Kilt Ergo Rout.”
- I am just an alt.
- I once attempted to read the collected works of Kurt Vonnegut in order. Around Deadeye Dick I became so depressed I had to take a break for a few months.
- If left unguarded, I will drink all of your Newcastle Brown Ale.
- I have jumped out of several perfectly good airplanes.
- I once traveled for 9 hours to a reservation in New Mexico to find a man who was color blind.
- I once added a class in college solely because there was a girl in it that looked like Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles.
- When I start writing random things about myself, I find it hard to stop.
Tag some people eh? Tracing this meme back, it seems to have been pretty EvE-cestuous, so I think I will reach out and annoy some people outside of that community. I am going to take one tag off for each extra fact I listed above, so the average remains 7.
- Ardua at Echoes of Nonsense
- Wolfshead at Wolfshead Online
- Kahn at Battered Shield
- Stropp at Stropp’s World
- Myrix at The Wandering Rogue
Getting The Word Out
As for notification… I am going to try mental telepathy. We’ll see how that plays out. If you feel I am not trying hard enough, you can click on their links a whole bunch of times and maybe the surge in traffic will alert them.